December was the best month yet, almost tripling November. Five companies paid me for just owning their shares:
- December 7th Unilever (AMS:UNA) paid €4,13
- December 9th Whitestone REIT (WSR) paid €3.83
- December 10th Target (TGT) paid €1.92
- December 15th Coca-Cola (KO) paid €7.90
- December 16th Royal Dutch Shell (AMS:RDSA) paid €26.48
These sums combined gave me a dividend income of €44.26.
This brings this years total to €114.56 for 2016. Al these amounts are after taxes.
How was your last dividend month of 2016?
For everyone, enjoy New Year's eve!!!