Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

June 2017: Dividend income

We're already halfway through 2017 and summer vacation is upone us. So it is time to report our dividend income from last month.

And again, I can report a record breaking month. This month I received a total of €57.97 after taxes in dividend, a YoY increase of 445%.

The following 5 companies paid us for owning a piece of them:
  • Walmart (WMT): €1.92
  • Unilever (AMS: UNA): €14.16
  • Target (TGT): €6.82
  • Whitestone REIT (WSR): €5.25
  • Royal Dutch Shell (AMS: RDSA): €29.82 (1 share DRIP + €5.05 cash)
My YTD dividend income now is €180.85. As the first month of the quarter is an off month for my portfolio I think I will just mis out on the €200 mark next month, but it will be a close call. It all depends on how the Euro/Dollar exchange rate will be during July.

Because of the DRIP of my RDSA share my annual dividend will increase by €1.64 of which we will receive half in the rest of 2017.

How was your dividend income in June?

Reacties

  1. Dolphin -

    I own Target and Shell, so we are in the same boat on those names. Nice job with DRIPing, as well, I love the automation it provides!

    -Lanny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congrats on the record and massive year over year gains. I love dripping!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I had a fantastic month myself and own a decent chunk or RDS.B, although it paid out first in RDS.A for me once so I have around five shares of it as well. I was just shy of $850 for the month for the first time ever so I hit my own record as well. Keep up the great work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dividend Update

It's been quiet here on the blog for a while now. Nothing's wrong but I was very busy at work and at home and didn't feel the energy to write some blogs. But now that everything is calming down a bit, it is time to pick up where I left off. I've been investing a bit in the last month. I bought 10 extra UNA shares and also 11 shares of OHI. Both when they were dipping after their reported Q3 results. Also I started investing in a new Mutual fund, which invests mainly in bonds. In total I invested just short of 900 Euros for an expected anual dividend increase of €33. I also collected dividends in september and october. In september I received €58.82 an increase of 270% compared to last year. In november I received €15.58, an increase of 80% compared to last year.

May 17: Dividend income

June has already started so it is time to report my dividend income in May. May was a better month than February, but it could have been even better. Because the dollar took a hit compared to the Euro, my income in Euro's suffered a bit. I received dividend from the follwing companies: Whitestone REIT (WSR): €5.39 Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): €19,31 Texas Instruments (TXN): €1,53 Abbvie (ABBV): €1,47 Kempen Global High Dividend Mutual Fund: €4,86 (DRIP) Total net dividend income was €32,56, breaking the €100 YTD and almost equalling the total dividend income of 2016. I cannot compare this month's income with last year, because last year I didn't receive any dividends. How was your May dividend income? I will updat my dividend income page soon..

Recent purchase: BNS

With the money I had from the sell of ABBV I expanded on my BNS position. I bought another 4 shares. For my net dividend income the sell and buy have a small impact. I lost €8 by selling ABBV and I gained €10.60 by buying BNS. I bought BNS at $62.55 a share. With a quarterly dividend of $0.63, BNS yields 4%.