vrijdag 16 juni 2017

Recent Purchase: TGT

Today Amazon (AMZN) made an impact on a lot of stocks by announcing it's buying Whole Foods (WFM). A lot of stocks such as Walmart (WMT) and Target (TGT) which I both own went down quite conserably.

So I seized the opportunity to buy some more TGT shares. I bought 5, at a price of $50.23 a piece bringing the total amount of shares I own to 20.

Including transaction fees I paid a total of €225.50. At this price TGT (with it's just announced  raised dividend yields 4.94%.

This purchase brings the average purchase price of my TGT shares at €55.81 almost 3.5 euros lower than before. YOC are up to 3.94%.

Total dividend has raised to €410 after taxes.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Good job, also I bought a few shares at around 50,
    Target increase the dividend next time with 3,3%.

    Keep going on
    Arjan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well done on buying this on the dip. How do you see them continuing with online sales?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen