Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Dividend raise OHI

This is the second post about Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) in two days. Yesterday I reported buying 10 shares of the company and yesterday evening I was rewarded with the announcement of a dividend raise by OHI.

The quarterly dividend is raised from $0.62 to $0.63. This is an increase of 1.6%. Owning 40 shares of OHI my expected annual dividend income will rise by $1.60 which is not that much. Total expected annual dividend income from OHI will be $100,80 pre taxes and €83.44 after taxes.

While OHI raises it's dividend every quarter, I should really look at how much the dividend has raised in a year. Next dividend is 8.6% higher than last year's dividend. That is actually a very nice yearly increase.

OHI will yield 7.4% at the current share price and my YOC will be just above 8%.

Reacties

  1. Omega Healthcare Investors have a big name. Also, it increases it's dividends every passing year. Keep up the good work and keep us updated.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Recent purchase: BNS

With the money I had from the sell of ABBV I expanded on my BNS position. I bought another 4 shares. For my net dividend income the sell and buy have a small impact. I lost €8 by selling ABBV and I gained €10.60 by buying BNS. I bought BNS at $62.55 a share. With a quarterly dividend of $0.63, BNS yields 4%.

May 17: Dividend income

June has already started so it is time to report my dividend income in May. May was a better month than February, but it could have been even better. Because the dollar took a hit compared to the Euro, my income in Euro's suffered a bit. I received dividend from the follwing companies: Whitestone REIT (WSR): €5.39 Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): €19,31 Texas Instruments (TXN): €1,53 Abbvie (ABBV): €1,47 Kempen Global High Dividend Mutual Fund: €4,86 (DRIP) Total net dividend income was €32,56, breaking the €100 YTD and almost equalling the total dividend income of 2016. I cannot compare this month's income with last year, because last year I didn't receive any dividends. How was your May dividend income? I will updat my dividend income page soon..

Dividend Update

It's been quiet here on the blog for a while now. Nothing's wrong but I was very busy at work and at home and didn't feel the energy to write some blogs. But now that everything is calming down a bit, it is time to pick up where I left off. I've been investing a bit in the last month. I bought 10 extra UNA shares and also 11 shares of OHI. Both when they were dipping after their reported Q3 results. Also I started investing in a new Mutual fund, which invests mainly in bonds. In total I invested just short of 900 Euros for an expected anual dividend increase of €33. I also collected dividends in september and october. In september I received €58.82 an increase of 270% compared to last year. In november I received €15.58, an increase of 80% compared to last year.